Friday, June 22, 2012


I've been shopping for a new double stroller, just because ours is really big and heavy and, actually, a little bit broken. Babies R Us doesn't have either double I was interested in, but they had the single versions of each. I brought the boys over there today to sit in them and see how they fit.  After we tried those, we walked over and tried one of the doubles they did have a display for. 

Dexter: I want this one! (the double)

Me: Why?

Dexter: Because I want this one!

Me: Why? What makes this one better than the other ones?

Dexter: Because this one has seats for both of us. I want one with two seats. 

(awwwwww)


I told him we would definitely get one with two seats, and he was happy. 

So, officially, for the record, Dexter does love his brother. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment